Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Break or Friend ??

Until now . i am still having that restless mind ...and uneasy feel within me (really suck to the core !) Life is full of surprises ...i'm not expecting any reply from "R" anymore ...but he reply !!
I'm expecting C(ro-g) to call me ...but she didn't !!What a irony in life , don't you agree ...i also cannot beleive this type of thing can happen wor

in fact received 3 sms from "R" -- > REALLY SURPRISE !!

"Yes Eric ? Just send me sms ok. What's up ? "

"I will let you know , if i can get leave on that day ok. How have you been doing so far ? Makan already ?"

"Relax. Calm down Eric ! What's bothering you anyway. Work ? "


At least got communicate , not bad ...maybe this friendship got hope de..wait 2 weeks time see how

I send 5 sms and make 5 seperate calls to C(ro-g) -> NO CALL /NO SMS
--> REALLY SURPRISE !!

.... Don't know what to say about this ...anyway , my patient deadline is until Monday 12 mid -night. At least give her time to coll down and consider about our friendship...if by then really BREAK ...alos no more regret lah

This is my sms send in the evening :

"C(ro-g) ,sorry for all today's miss calls from me (confirm no more call again) tomorrow also will send last sms to u after deliver book 2 to your house. If by next monday 12 mid night i still do not receive any "thank you" call/sms -confirm 100% break relationship. If you want pay back $xx. u can contact me by monday. I do not want to keep this friendship anymore if you do not value it. No meaning to continue if u take me for granted. BREAK OR FRIEND ?U decide ! I will not feel guilty or regret anything. U owe me a agreement yet to settle ~ can u live in peace ? Its your call now . "

Until now i update this blog..i still DO NOT get any response ...i believe the answer is very clear now ..lol ...nevermind lah, wait ntil Monday mid night see how loh

Tuesday morning then make official announcement loh (if applicable)


If anyone simply just make use of you for their needs/wants only ...i don't think this type of friends is worth to keep... Morever , what do you think of anyone who can "BETRAY" you to wait 2 hours just for nothing...If its friends will not treat you this way de... TRUE Friends do not hurt you , instead they help you ! I believe you agree this too !!

1 comment:

Faisal Admar said...

Maybe you should give him/her more time. Calm down... make decision when you are in a good mood and close your eyes... think about good memories you have with him/her.

Cheers!