Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My mood is still lousy..


Movie : Kung Fu Dunk (by Jeff)
Last nite while watching internet movie , semone from RO-G (Jrxx) msn me , i just reply him "busy" ..then ignore his msn and continue to watch the movie.

So after that , i put benson to sleep then come back to the computer and check Jrxx 's msn and i read one of the satement he make and make it BOLD in RED -- YOU ARE DEAD ..wtf !!

Is this a joke or ???
I do not have any nice mood to entertain such prank joke or what-so-ever at the moment...then i reply his msn asking him to explain. He apologise saying that his friend come to his house and he was showing him that msn can actually change font and colour...so he use this statement to show to him...i don't think "You are DEAD" is something nice to use as a demo example especially sending to someone who's having deep shity mood whole day due to unhappiness happening.

Since he explain and apologise , i rest this case

The bad & uneasy feeling keep haunting me ...and its driving me crazy...maybe i should make a trip to temple for some prayers in order to calm my corrupted mind + give me inner peace ? Maybe it will just help...

I only hope currently i got good friends with me so that i can share out all my feelings ...to say out will help lower sme burden...but the problem is ...where are my friends ? Who is willing to lisetn to me now ...??

No comments: