Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some little thoughts...

First thing First , i've a bad feeling that RO-G forum may not survive..somehow i've lost interest to it..From what i talk to Hatori , some Mods and members...it doesn't sound to good of a bright future propects for this forum. The dateline for another year renewal due somewhere in Nov month , and that means another SGD$3xx (cannot remember exact cost)

It's a bad feeling from within myself that's all regards RO-G. what make me feel un-secure is my RO Museum archive - these are my effort , my blood and soul during my active RO times ~ those memories. I doesn't feel good about this. IF RO-G can continue for few years...RO museum can still be there (forget about the previous old RO-G set up by ken)..but if RO-G closed for whatever reason.. the msueum is gone 1 i did not archive it to my PC !

When i've great interest and support active during RO-G set up , i may consider to pay the cost for another year to come ...but not now ...don't know why suddenly my moods change so much nowsaday. ITs certainly very un-healthy

Currently some idea come into my mind...maybe i will set up another blog just to host this RO 's once popular Musem in the early days..another blog hosting is free and i can just use it as a archive there...should be a great idea. I will start working on this migration project as soon as i can fork out some free time in the days to come (stay tuned !)

2nd thought suddenly flash into my mind...about the real meaning of friendship . What vlaue does it have ? Why people cannot keep their words , their promises and betray the basic trust ??
Currently , i have friends who "SABO" and hurt me in different ways that make me feel very emo and menatlly sad + tired..i'm really sick of living such a NOOB lifestyle !

I'm currenly montoring 2 of my friends to see if i were to maintain or totally cut of the friendship network. (yeah, one of them is "R" - depend if he can return $600 two weeks later..and the other is xxx ..to be shared later). I also do not have good feeling towards this 2 friendship , simply have the gut feeling that they take me for granted ~ make use of me to meet their wants/needs and do not really care for the value of our friendship. No wonder is always me calling them !! If heu care or bother ...why not they take initiative to call me too ? Closed Friendship should be a 2-way commnications instead of is me always calling to "DISTURB" ??

Well. i don't want to give up any friendship so easily. Would like to give them a last chance to proof their value towards me..if by my setr dateline ,things are not improving ~ i will make a FINAL decision to STOP all contact once and for all (no point dragging on..no meaning). I will not regret by then cuz i've try my best to keep the friendship going ...but the other party just doesn't appreciate anything ...so there is no meanng to cheat one self ..it takes 2 hands to clap.. Just my lonely efort will not help if the other party is no longer willing to accept me as friends anymore..then just be it - CUT CONTACT, FORGIVE & FORGET ...life goes on.

It is really frustrating whenever i thought of such issues...really hate these type of un-easy feeling ! Hope to quickly settle them and get over it soon !!

No comments: