Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome back - Eric

Wake up , on my hp saw a sms from c(ro-g) and read her blog...the stuffs that she wrote had really wake me up and help pull me out from Darkness world. Suddenly i feel inner peace and lots of calm. Its just lke reborn to a new Eric once again !! Yahoo ~~ the uneasy feel is gone , finally !!

I shall closed the 2 cases here for both "R" and "C"...all of them still my friends no matter what ,why make life so miserable and un-comfortable...haha

Actually "C" = c(ro-g) lah...mystery reveal ..lol

Here's my super long sms to c(ro-g) to apologise to her and thanks her for all the help.

"Given a last chance , i promise to treat you with respect & care for u from today. that $xx pizza take it as my treat for my apology and i owe u 1 kfc original meal. C(ro-g) , i am feeling happy , peace and calm inside my mind now - your replied sms and posted blog really help wake me up alot. Thank you , c(ro-g). It is bad lesson for me to learn. I know i have also hurt you in some way & i shall not do such things again ok. Take it as we juz get to know today ~ reborn, everything start here from scratch...I promise to put effort for our friendship to grow. I will continue to msg you daily "talking" to you. c(ro-g) , i shall be patience waiting for u to call & tell me that u have accept & forgive me. I am willing to wait for yr response to me. It really feel good
to b the original Eric once again ! THX u for bringing me out from Darkness ~ u juz save my spiritual life !! XIE XIE NI , c(ro-g) u also jia yu for your studies huh "

I AM SORRY , c(ro-g) .. Lets start all over again from nows onwards..okay ?

No comments: