Thursday, March 27, 2008

A crazy day


SNAKE
There's SNAKE @ the coffee shop !! Its right underneath the table ...haha ~ Oh , just a sticker cobra...lol

Just a silly little joke lah

Don't scold me huh .. =.=

2nd fun sight (Heavy load)

Nearby Yishun MRT , a mother and daughty was carrying alot of NTUC platics filled with grocceries. Mother was also carrying a umbralla.

Then suddenly both of them placed the items packs on the floor and use the umbralla as a "carrying stick" they slot each plastic handles into the unbralla and each of them carry the umbralla on 1 end with all the barang barang hang on the
center of the umbralla.

X1 ==+ + + == X2 (they carry the umbralla this way ..sorry , forget to take picture)

X1 is Mother
X2 is Daughter
== is umbralla
++ is packets of grocceries

CRAZY Girl approach Eric

Inside MRT on the way to work ..playing psp on the way. then hear a soft voice say "pls..pls..help..give me $...mmm ~~" I turn my head to the right, its a black shirt girl wearing a short . She got long hairs and look messy and dirty. A chinese girl in her early 30+

She was begging 2 middle aunties to give her $ inside the train. I was sitting on the coorner of the seat. The aunties tell her that she unable to help , and this is not a permanent solution for her , then both of them get off in the next station. Then she go approach a malay young chap , he quickly walk away. She then sit to a young girl and start begging again.the young girl say want to report Police make the crazy girl so scare , she knee on the floor say "pls ..no ,,no..no police"

I can hear and "see" all these beside playing psp ..lol

Then she sit next to me , i also don't care..just concentrate on my psp gaming..suddenly she put her hand on top of my bag wants to open up the zip...and start mumming to me ..."pls ...m...help me ..$" WTF !! i become her target!!

Quickly , stand up and walk to the nearest exit door and stand there ,...never look at her and continue to play my game. Next station arrive my destination, i drop off from the train.

What a CRAZY encounter...luckily i place my bag on top of my lap. If not , i think she wil un-zip my pants instead !! SIAO WOMAN !!



No comments: