Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A surprise SMS

Did not expect "R" to sms or return anymore $ (in fact , had given up hope for this friendship already)

I go out of the house to go fetch Benson , But i forgot to bring my hp out. Nevermind lah , not expecting any important call , so its okay

suddenly...when i return back home , i was surprise to see a msg from "R". I really never expect him to response anymore ..

"Hello Eric..sorry to tell you that i'm working today and we are not able to meet . Bad news I lost my wallet last few days , I am telling you the truth Eric ! I need to replace m new IC , lost $40 , POSB atm card and others too. I need you to giveme another 2 more weeks to pay your $600 , is it ok ? Hope you are doing fine with your family. Take care of yourself..."

This is my reply back :

Ok ,shall we meet on XXX for a simple dinner then you can pass to me cash $600 , is it ok for you , "R" ?

So it is set another new date , to settle the $ 2 weeks later...Will "R" pay back as what he promise this time ? or is it just another "Time delay for you to forget" old trick? Lets cross our finger...and see what happen next.

No comments: