Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i have learned "how NOT to be STUPID"

Send Benson to nursery , was late for 1-2 minutes and the door is close. Another parent also bring her boy there...so when the teacher open the door , only saw me and let benson go in. She did not saw the other parent and boy ..then close the door knocking into the boy's head lightly !!

Wow ...the Malay teacher qickly apologise to that mother , lol
Lucky her boy was not badly hurt .


Then receive a call from Gary ~ ask to go out for a cup of ice barkley (he exlain weather is hot and heaty , drink barkley is good)..okay , i got some time and he come Yishun fetch me and we go woodlands (Vista Point) coffee shop for some drink and chit chat.

Then he send me back to Sembawang.

I have send a reminder to "R" ask him to settle the $ , if he still sincere to do so by today. Otherwise , tomorrow he will receive a FINAL msg from me , to break off the friendship ~ this type of friend throw is better...cannot be trusted at all !! (just forget it)

As for "C" , after being played out by her waitng 2 hours for nothing...i have been thinking of this friendship too. KEEP or THROW ??

I decide to KEEP and be patience with her ...(maybe i more patient with lady ? hehe..)
I stil value her friendship ,despite what she had done to me (fly aeroplane ?)

Never mind ~ forgive and forget loh ` but next time meet up , i have to be more careful so that will not wasted anymore time waiting for nothing

What i have learned..

I have learned not to anyhow take out $$ to help anymore..For beng kind or whatever nonsence reasons ... it doesn't pay.

Sorry to say that if there is nothing beneficial (or nothing to gain) to myself , i will never do it anymore ..WHATEVER agreement/promise , need to settle & deal on the spot - TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT !! (cannot depend on TRUST anymore) Otherwise in the end the one get hurt always end up myself ...help others but never help myself , so stupid !Finally Eric had grow and wake up , at last ~

No comments: