Monday, April 7, 2008

Yet another friend is gone from my life...

With reference to 26thMarch 's topic post : Break or friend...today is 2 weeks time.

As expected , "R" DID NOT reply me anything to me..strange ...i'm taking this very calmly...not angry ,not upset...nothing...ust remain calm in my emo...oh god ! lol

last friday, sms him tell him to arrange meeting on monday (7th april) to settle the $ , and i mention that we will confirm on sunday nite again.

Then 2nd sms send to him..remind about monday appointment meet up (still no reply)

Today morning, i send a final sms about today's meet up and true enough ~ "R" did not even bother to reply me even this is the 3rd sms since last friday i send out the very 1st msg.

OK , i made up my mind now ~ "R" will be removed from my memory and we are also no more friend from today. Same case as c(ro-g) , never mind,..since other party do not appreciate this friendship ,there is really no point to feel emo and sad or angry about it..let go ...life move on
Its just that i believe there is no FATE for us to continue the friendship cycle.

This shall be my last time talking about "R" and c(ro-g) here inside my blog
Wish both of them well in their own life , without the "haress" from Eric anymore, lol
Farewell ,take care ...my "once upon" friend

*********************

Saturday called up christy suppose to arrange for a meet up , but end up she had to accompany her sick boyfriend to go clinic ...she do not have time for me.. so perhaps another time bah

********************

Today , almost make it to complete 2nd psp game "7 th Wonders"...i'm at last stage 8-8 with 2 lives left..end up not enough time for the 100% construction ~GAME OVER ! wasted (nearly can make it , so near and yet so FAR...). The game restart back to 8-1...and now i'm at 8-4 again (remain 2 lives , 1 life died in Lv 8-2) ,will try to complete this game again later if i have the right mood ~

No comments: