Wednesday, March 12, 2008


That day saw the trailer"Dragon war" playing from a video shop @ sun plaza and met my company colleague there. Both of us like this show ..but i decided not to buy the DvD.

I could not sleep, so watch the movie "Dragon War" online~ Enjoy the part when the dragons army attacked the main city...does not really like the ending though. In general , the visual grafic is solid !!

Movie Plot :
A beautiful young woman possesses the power to transform a legendary giant serpent into an almighty dragon who can only ascend into heaven with the woman's ultimate sacrifice. But the forces of darkness are out to claim the young woman as their own and her reincarnated lover and his aged mentor stand in their way.
*****
The time is 0210hrs when i have finished watching this movie and completed update this blog. Feeling sleppy and tired now , so i go Zzzz ... Good nite ~

Trailer :


I open up my yahoo Email and received a email from my former colleague - Wun BK. It's his attached resume and he 's interested to apply job at my sister's new company. I myself will be trying to apply for the job too , even though the workng area is at Tuas.. later if got time then will go update my resume too :- D

No comments: