Thursday, March 6, 2008

Had added 3 crerative art videos that i like. I will try to share more interesting stuffs here , Yeah !

So happy that C(rog) had come here and comment that this blog is well done . Thanks , C(rog) for your encouragement , i am really noob at blog stuff and had been many years since i apply what i learn for HTML , haha

I had place a music player here to auto-play the music whenever the blog page is loaded ,but this will interfere the viewing of those video clips. This music can be manally pause but i am still trying to figure how to set it to "auto-off" mode and i triger only when we need the background music. C(rog) give suggestion to just remove the music player. Oh ! i got headache ~ put there or remove ? haha ~ temporary just leave it there 1st , later then decide how loh

It 's really good oportunity for me to explore and continue to improve this blog to be much user-friendly. Give me some time to settle down , ok ?

This morning was raining outside and was very cold weather, until myself and my younger son (Benson) over-slept. In the end , he missed his nursery class , haha. I have to call his PAP kindergarden to explain to his teacher why he did not go school today.

Lunch time go buy a packet of duck rice , then feel very hungry scare not enough to eat , i bought another packet of duck kway tiao. My son and myself shared the duck rice then we go take a nap. After wake up ,WOW ~ feel so hungry again ...Luckily got the kway tiao come to our stomach rescue !! My decision to buy the extra food is correct

No comments: