Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Funny Pictures

School holiday for 1 week , so both my 2 sons no need to go school. Kelvin choose to stay with his grandparent's place and my wife only bring Benson come back home. He still have slight coughing but no more fever now. 3 medicines for him (1 for cough , 1 for the Phlegm , 1 for antibiotics - he hate to take this one) . Benson is able to play his toys and walk around the house as normal , except for the cough. He watch 1 hrs of "tom & Jerry" cartoon on the PC before we get him to sleep.

Interesting Pictures i saw from omy.sg ..so i posted them here to share with everyone. Hope you all will like them too :- D




* Delivery Boy carrying 3 bags at 1 times !! (very hardworking worker ~~)



* New Singapore police car ?? (haha ~~ no no , its just a new car "tattoo skin"sticker !)



* Seen at one of the train inside a LRT ` magic !! (How is it done ?)



* spotted inside one of the bus on sentosa island .. The letter "G" and "L" is missing !
~ Creative word change from GLASS to ASS ..lol



* A "TREE" within the flat , taken in JB , Malaysia (amazing !)



* Favourite Pic of all times ~ Sun tanning chicken !!!

SPAM at Tagboard
Today , i was shocked when i saw there 's so many spam inside my Tagboard. These people "hate" me in some way and start finger pointing at me and saying rude stuffs..i had manage to clear off these so call "not so funny" prank jokes from the tagboard. Thanks to him/her that this incident had enable me to learn something new - how to manage my tagboard effectiely ,haha
I hope these" anti-Eric" people , could just drop me a Email or MSN should he/she not happy with me in any manner instead of posting nonsense "rubbish" at my tagboard . Just leave me alone , will ya ~ if you are not willing to treat me as a friend...Otherwise , i welcome all to my blog and wish everyone have a enjoybale time within this place. Peace off !

No comments: