Friday, March 7, 2008

Background music issue solved !

Earlier i was very troubled by the background music auto-play that interfere & disrupted with my online videos. I have look thru' few options what to do and had try out various web music hosting. i like "iwebmusic" but the music is coded to play either 1 time or loop infinite and its auto-play feature. While saying good nite to C(rog) over the phone , i told her my problem again ~ and finally we solved it ! Thank you C(rog) , sweet dreams to you ~~

The answer to my headache is to use music from "imeem.com" and don't select the auto-play box. (hence , we have to manual ON to play the player) Yeah !! This is what i need here ..A million thanks to nish !! I had choosen the nice love song - Love Paradise by Kelly Chen . I love this song very very much ~ very beatutiful !

Tomorow morning , need to bring the small one - Benson to go nursery- then from there i will go to workplace. Thanks to everyone who had came here to visit and tag at the chat box. I appreciate it

No comments: